Our Circle of Care approach integrates a senior’s family members, elder advocates, friends, professional caregivers and community resources into a collaborative unit.
Although redefined, CareSmart aims to ensure that an elder’s experience of “independence” is maintained, which includes a sense of freedom, choice, belonging and validation in their lives.
- Solutions are shared to support the senior in aging well emotionally, physically, mentally and spiritually
- Our approach is a wellness model that recognizes that each individual is
continually moving through a process of change and growth in their life
- As CareSmart goes about supporting the tasks of everyday living
in the eldercare process, our root purpose is to validate the life
experience of each client we serve, fostering a sense of meaning and
integrity for their lives
Creating a link between each member of the Circle of Care team is an important role that CareSmart Seniors Consulting will facilitate. Effective communication between team members will foster a successful collaboration.
- Trust and disclosure
- Individual responsibility and accountability
- Constructive feedback
- Problem solving
- Management and organization
- Knowledge of roles
Our values: Commitment. Acceptance. Respect. Empowerment. (CARE)
Our promise: Greater peace of mind through enhanced communication and support.