Email us for the next scheduled date
and location of the workshops below.
Pre-registration by phone or email is required
BEING A FAMILY CAREGIVER
REMOTE SMART TECHNOLOGY & MORE
Tools That Make Caregiving Easier
ELDERCARING SELF CARE
Putting the Oxygen Mask on Yourself First
- What does it mean to be a family caregiver?
- What are some of the challenges you can expect and tips to deal with them
- Walking in the care recipient’s shoes
- Recognizing your emotional responses
- Caregiving from a distance
- Signposts a change is needed
- What is it?
- How does it work?
- Integrating this remote monitoring SMART tool into family caregiving
- Tips to relieve caregiver stress
- Products you may not know exist
- The importance of self-care
- Dealing with your emotional health
- Tips to regain balance
- Not doing it all alone: resources for support
- Finding solutions together